Use this worksheet* to create your own SMART goal. It is important to make goals that are:
- Specific: What exactly do I want to achieve?
- Measurable: How will I track my progress and know when I reach my goal?
- Attainable: How can I use what I have to reach this goal?
- Relevant: How will this goal help me reach my long-term goals?
- Time-Based: When will I start working towards this goal and when will I meet it?
To learn more about SMART goals, watch this video – https://youtu.be/yA53yhiOe04
* An example is provided on the second page
This resource was created by the Kentucky Inclusive Health Collaborative at the University of Kentucky Human Development Institute in collaboration with Aramark and the American Heart Association as part of the Healthy for Life® Initiative. The Healthy for Life® community nutrition program helps individuals how to discover, choose and prepare healthy foods. To access the full Healthy For Life® program, a brief registration is required at www.heart.org/healthyforlife.