Use this worksheet* to create your own SMART goal. It is important to make goals that are:
- Specific: What exactly do I want to achieve?
- Measurable: How will I track my progress and know when I reach my goal?
- Attainable: How can I use what I have to reach this goal?
- Relevant: How will this goal help me reach my long-term goals?
- Time-Based: When will I start working towards this goal and when will I meet it?
To learn more about SMART goals, watch this video – https://youtu.be/yA53yhiOe04
* An example is provided on the second page